Software updates (ImageCenter & HyperBoot)
New builds of ImageCenter and HyperBoot were released last Friday 26th of March. We STRONGLY recommend you to download them and update your programs to benefit from the huge performance and latency improvements.
・ImageCenter – Build: 220.127.116.115
- Improved the process time for booting up a compressed backup image as a virtual machine.
- When booting a backup image as a virtual machine, dynamic memory is used.
- Improved the BootCheck task execution method and increased the operation stability and the process speed.
* As a result of this change, this product does not support Windows 10 Home Edition.
* BootCheck supports Windows 10 only when using Hyper-V configured on local host. BootCheck does not support Windows 10 when using Hyper-V configured on remote host.
・HyperBoot – Build: 18.104.22.1688
- Improved the startup method and enhanced the operation stability and the process speed.
- This version supports Windows 10 only when using Hyper-V configured on local host.
- When booting a virtual machine from a backup image on Hyper-V, [Enable dynamic memory allocation] option is provided.
- When booting the virtual machine on Hyper-V configured on local host, an option is now provided to boot a virtual machine ready for migration.
- Implemented Auto Apply of patch program in background.