Software update (ActiveVisor)
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed how we work, and that’s changing how we must protect our computing resources. With so many people working from home and from remote locations it is essential that any reliable backup and recovery solution provide the ability to protect and recover valuable data from virtually anywhere.
ActiveVisor is a centralized backup management console for ActiveImage Protector, providing a visual representation of statistical data, real-time monitoring of backup status, storage space availability, and helping you to deploy installations, agent-based and agentless backup tasks, as well as schedules. In the event of a backup failure, ActiveVisor displays where the failure occurred so you can address it as soon as possible. System administrators can substantially reduce workloads by monitoring and managing the backup status and configured backup settings for ActiveImage Protector from any location.
- – Enhanced integration with Active Directory includes selecting specific machines from the list of Active Directory search results and adding those machines to the list of managed ActiveImage Protector systems.
- – Get notified when new ActiveImage Protector agent-based and agentless installations are added.
- – ActiveImage Protector agents automatically find and connect to ActiveVisor consoles for ease of use.
- – Push install ActiveImage Protector software patches and updates to save time by initiating deployments from a single location.
- – Manage and monitor agentless backups of virtual machines remotely.
The updated build version 126.96.36.1997 was released in EMEA on 1st of March 2021.
- – Administrators can manage, monitor, and modify backup agents, and task schedules from any location using a browser-based console.
- – Manage Azure Virtual Clients connected to local network domains.
- – Auto-scroll option in the monitoring panel displays alerts of the latest changes occurring on protected systems: the system information automatically displays at the top of the panel any status changes.
- – The dashboard window provides a graphical representation of computers on the network, ActiveImage protected machines, and visually draws attention to the status of task execution.
- – Systems can be grouped for management purposes. Groups can be rearranged, if necessary, based on changes to a systems configuration.
- – Schedules may be configured based on individual system requirements, or apply a predefined scheduled template to deploy a pattern-based backup schedule to batches of systems.
ActiveVisor is provided at no additional cost to ActiveImage Protector users with a valid annual maintenance contract.
For more information about ActiveVisor, please visit: